<VV> Who will do it? :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 03:03:03 EST 2009

  > Harry has told me there is about the last ten years already stored
  > electronically so that will take some of the burden off.

  I have a fairly complete collection dating from the beginning to 1989.
  Maybe missing a few issues (no Windmills).

  Nonetheless, would loan them out to any colleague assisting in this
  project, along with scanning 24 [or more] issues.

  Insofar as OCR, I have OMNI Page in a laptop. Have not used it in
  a while - should be ok :)

  http://www.nuance.com/imaging/products/omnipage.asp

  Regards,

  Tony I.