<VV> Who will do it? :)

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sat Dec 5 00:10:34 EST 2009

All, I know for a fact I am not the first one to propose this idea, but I am
the one who proposed it today. Therefore I would like to head this project,
if I can get all the ducks in a row. Myself and two or three others have
volunteered to scan the information. But I will need to decide what format
to scan it in and other pertinate details before we start this project.
Harry has told me there is about the last ten years already stored
electronically so that will take some of the burden off. We will need to
decide how far back to go. Just the communiques? The CORSA Quarterlies? The
Windmills? And we will have to find someone or someones willing to loan
their collection out to be scanned. That's all for now.

Jamie