<VV> Overwhelmed!

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 09:12:54 EST 2009

Friends,

You all overwhelm me! When I wrote my post saying that I am unemployed, I
simply wanted to make a point how valuable CORSA is to me. I then left to
drive my Corvair in the Seal Beach Christmas Parade. After the parade, I
came home and went to bed. This morning, I got up early to read last night's
VV. I can't believe what you guys have done for me. Paid my CORSA Dues?!?

I have spent most of my adult life volunteering and trying to help others,
never looking for anything in return. I'm not a religious man but I am very
spiritual. I truly believe in karma, or whatever you want to call it. When I
do something for someone, all I ever ask is for them to do something for
someone else. I never thought it would come back to me.

What you people have done has brought tears to my eyes. That hasn't happened
to me for many many years. It is difficult to put into words the extreme
gratitude I have for this gesture you people have made. I only hope that I
can live up to this gesture and give back to the group and help CORSA stay
healthy.

May all of you and your families have good health and a glorious holiday.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Dave Thompson

Vintage Corsa Member

Vintage Times Editor