<VV> Dave Thomas I feel your pain.

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Sat Dec 5 10:51:18 EST 2009

Dave
I know how you feel being laid off and finding it difficult making ends meet, I'm up in Wisconsin and I too was laid off in Dec. of 2008  and a week before this my mother passed away leaving me her house and a pile of bills and the house in desire need of work. And in my career field there is no work available. I'm 50 years old and in the past year I have had one interview and it didn't go well, my ability as a CAD drafter & fire protection designer which really doesn't meet any ones criteria in the work force. As for my corvair projects there are all on hold, I have a corvair project that I bought in 1979, its was a 4 wheel drive 61 wagon that was cut in half and made into a 2 door. Not sure who did the work but they did an extraordinary job. they even made the doors out of the front & rear to make one. Any was with a great deal of hope the economy will rebound and get better. As every one here tells me "hang in there". And if I hear one more person tell me that I'll strangle them.
Don Hiltpold