<VV> Dave Thomas I feel your pain.

Tom Willcox bakwudz at rcn.com
Sat Dec 5 11:19:08 EST 2009

I had to chime in here as well--economic problems forced me out of my
contracting business over the last 13 months.  All of the work I had
prescheduled for winter 2008/2009 got canceled due to fear, I suppose, and
since then I have been struggling to pay the bills.  Working an average of
one day a week for almost a year took its toll, and I don't know when I will
really be back on my feet financially.

I consider myself lucky to have just recently been hired as a church
custodian, even though I am making far less than half of what I made in my
own small business.  At least some of that "worthless" feeling is gone, but
I still feel defeated.

As for Corvair content, I too have not renewed my CORSA membership, and
probably will not in the future.  I have been driving nothing but my two
Corvairs for quite a while as daily transportation (including my Greenbrier
as my "work" truck), but now I have come to the realization that I cannot
afford the car hobby any longer and must sell them both and get something
more practical.  I will miss the Corvair community--lots of good people, as
evidenced by recent happenings!

Anyway, anyone interested in a 65 Monza sedan 110/4 or 64 Greenbrier 140/4
(both very good driver condition) please contact me offline.  Also have a 65
Corsa coupe 140/4 and 65 Monza sedan 110/pg parts cars, both complete.

I wish everyone good luck and good health--

Tom Willcox
Allentown, PA