<VV> Who will do it, now: pdf Communique database

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 15:58:47 EST 2009

Craig,
     Great idea to archive the historical/personal stories and make them available.  IMnotsoHO, we should follow the lead of the food retailers who provide "tasting samples" of their products usually spread on a cracker and offered to you as you navigate the larger supermarkets.  We should offer these archives for sale on the web, but provide the "tasting samples" (without the crackers) to whet the appetites of potential buyers.
     Frank "is it time to eat yet?" Burkhard