<VV> CORSA WEB SITE

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 16:14:17 EST 2009

> Same thing goes for the CC. A while ago I sent in a letter
> saying that they shouldn't call the late model 4doors by the term "sedan"
> because technically they aren't, and since this was a car
> enthusiast club, we of all people ought to know better. Their answer was basically that they liked the term "sedan", even acknowledging that it was a misnomer and that I was correct, but that they simply would keep on using it. And all I asked them to do was use the term "4door hardtop" or simply "4door"instead.
Smitty Says;  Gosh Mark I am so sorry.  I had just written to them a week prior to that and complimented them on sticking to the old and proven standards of correctness in Websters Dictionary.  Now I guess I will have to go back and suck around and ask them to change again.  I'll tell them to make it a priority.  Darn I hate that.