<VV> Fwd: The 1965 Corvair trunk latch? Humor

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 5 16:41:20 EST 2009

The spring looks like many hood latch secondary catch springs. I'm sure
there are many look alike replacements out there in Oz. Carl may need a
picture to see what he's looking for since his is missing.

Frank DuVal

ps, these springs are not found on trunk latches on the rear of a car,
since most trunk lids will not fly up due to wind forces.