<VV> Lintern - Ohio?

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Sat Dec 5 20:53:03 EST 2009

A guy in our club has a car that's from Ohio. It has a "nameplate" on
the back that looks like a dealer plate. All it says is "LINTERN", not
"Lintern Chevrolet" or "Lintern, Columbus, Ohio" or anything.

I Googles Lintern and found some things including a company in Mentor
that makes air conditioning but nothing that looks like a Chevrolet
dealer.

Does anyone know of a car dealer, probably in Ohio, probably a
Chevrolet dealer, that must not be in business anymore?

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer, Membership Chairman
CORSA South Carolina