<VV> New modern site/Forum?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 23:14:02 EST 2009

Oh boy....
Why don't we fire up the EM versus LM debate too while we're at it?

The opinions on e-mail versus forum are pretty strong. The way I look at it
 (and use it) is Corvair Center IS the Corvair forum web site and VV IS the
 Corvair e-mail group. Why do we need to reinvent the wheel? All of the VV
posts  are available in the VV archive or the Virtual Corvair club
(_http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/_ (http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/) )  which
is forum like.

Many of the "hot" Corvair topics get discussed on both VV and CC, like
Jackson's column. Seem like the current system  is working just fine to me.
What would be different than what we have today?

Ned

In a message dated 12/5/2009 9:31:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,