<VV> New modern Forum: younger member chimes in!

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 00:08:54 EST 2009

OOooh OOOhhhh!! ME me!!!!!  (29 y/o)

     Corvair Center is the dumbest forum setup I've ever seen....   it has
hardly any more structure then VV!!!!     <VV> does a great job of what it
is intended to do, so I use and love it.  Corvair Center is an [epic
failure] in terms of forum use.

     Go look at any modern popular forum......    it should look like a
table of contents........  here is a fast example of what CC should look
like:

General Discussion (Why ####### are better than #######!!)
(any general Corvair related Discussion goes in here)

Off Topic (no corvair!)
(any non Corvair related topics go in here)

Troubleshooting (HRPT strikes again?)
(having a problem?  Ask for help in here)

Performance Upgrades (I wanna go fast!..... well,  less slow...)
(looking for suggestions on hot rodding your vair?  look here!)

Body modifications (for a Vair' to make you stare!)
(ideas or questions about body mods?  this is the place)

Drivetrain Mechanical  (about that big greasy noisy thing in the trunk)
(looking for drivetrain info or tips?)

Body Mechanical (did you let the smoke out of your wires?  Cable/linkage
giving you headaches?)
(do you need help with wiring, hinges, etc?)

Hey we could even split it up into EM, LM, and FC!!!

Threads are now organized into a library of recent topics.  If I  have a
troubleshooting question I click the troubleshooting forum.  I'm likely to
see a similar thread and maybe even find my answer right there.  Corvair
Center is very noteably lacking these sub-forums... which are the MAIN
feature of a forum as far as I am concerned!!!!!!

Take a look here at an active, respectable forum:  http://forums.guru3d.com/

I spend a lot of time on forums.. but I dont touch CC.

Ray Rodriguez III
click here for a pic of me and my car
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=sigphoto3.jpg
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)

   The way I look at it