<VV> New modern Forum: younger member chimes in!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 00:25:20 EST 2009

     Go look at any modern popular forum......    it should look like a table of contents........  here is a fast example of what CC should look like:

 Ray, that has been discussed  over at the CCF...  The San Diego Corvair Club wants it the way it is...  SO

Many others have tried repeatedly...  all were pronounced DOA!   sad but true...

I jumped into the Virtual Corvair Club when it sprang up....after approx. 3 months... it was fading... so, thinking "I"  might not be an asset... I left....

I checked back one month later....  3-4 posts in that time...  I wasn't alone.....

 If you look at "active posters"  last month [11/-09 ]  approx. 100 different people posted on VV

at the CCF... 235....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm