<VV> CORSA

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 00:51:02 EST 2009

Matt - "Roy, CORSA is NOT  a person... WHO  told you this?  Are they even still on the BOD,  or are they PRESENTLY  the Concours Chair?"

NO, this was many years ago, so I would guess they are not on the Board now, but at that time, that was the opinion of more than one board member or chair person, and that's why I refer to them collectively as CORSA.

Tim - "the Corvette Museum film clip referred to the rear Windshield"

I used to call it the rear windshield until I learned better, from a guy in the business. I was told a car has a windshield (windscreen for the Brits) and a backlite or back-lite / back lite. I come from a technical background and it is important to use correct terminology simply to be more accurate and maybe to help others learn.

I love your comment of "I listen more than I speak anymore,".....good advice we can all benefit from.

Roy - Bayshore