<VV> Philadelphia Corvair Association - media presence

Charlie G charliegwte at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 07:16:17 EST 2009

The media presence of the Philadelphia Corvair Assoc. (PCA)
seems interesting in light of current VV discussion.

Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:05:21 -0800
>From: Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
>
>Marty Scarr wrote:
>> Hi Scott
>>
>> Can you share some existing examples of the type of forum you're
>> thinking of?
>>
>> Need to see what you're thinking of so we can offer some input :)
>>
>> thanks
>> Marty Scarr

At risk of crashing their server; Here's their WWW site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze33njs/pca/

In addition to their  'Transmissions'  newsletter published both
on-line & on paper, they have a FaceBook presence via which I
1st became aware of them.

From Charlie Garthwaite  via FaceBook:

Lurking from CorvairsNW in PNWest.

Wondering what proportion of PCA members have InterNet access ?
Never mind; Found the roster on your WebSite.  Looks like ~75%