<VV> Build it and they will come

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 11:02:11 EST 2009

Scott,

I wasn't trying to be a wet blanket either. There is no one that you would
need permission from, unless you were looking for funding.

At they say in Iowa cornfields, "build it and they will come." What you
don't always hear is the second part of that "if they really like it better
than  what they have now."

Ned

In a message dated 12/6/2009 9:06:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
snddrafting at charter.net writes:

> ------------------------------
>

> Oh boy....
> Why don't  we fire up the EM versus LM debate too while we're at it?
>
> The opinions on e-mail versus forum are pretty strong. The way I look  at
it
>  (and use it) is Corvair Center IS the Corvair forum web  site and VV IS
the
>  Corvair e-mail group. Why do we need to  reinvent the wheel? All of the
VV
(http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/)  )  which
> is forum like.
>
> Many of the "hot"  Corvair topics get discussed on both VV and CC, like
> Jackson's  column. Seem like the current system  is working just fine to
me.
> What would be different than what we have today?
>
> Ned
>

>  Thanks Ned, I  appreciate your input. I didn't mean to bring up an old
issue to rehash,  (btw...I own an EM and an LM). :)
>  I have only been a member of  VV and CC (also a CORSA member) since
April 2009 when I bought my first  Corvair. I have not seen this talked about in
my short time here and I  obviously didnt go do a search for it before
hand. I just went on ahead and  opened my big mouth. GGG  And yes the curent
system does work but I think  it could be better. I Don't think the way wee are
doing it now is the way the  younger crowd will do it in the near future,
so I think eventually (even if it  isnt me that does it) there will be a
newer way of doing things come  along.

> Scott

the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,  mailto:vv-
help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: