<VV> Who will do it, now: pdf Communique database

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 11:02:44 EST 2009

I have the equipment, the software, and most of, if not all the Communiques, windmills, and quarterlies in my possession. So I could help with the scanning process. But is it worth it?    As another poster has pointed out the tech articles are already available for a price on a searchable CD. Would these articles be off limits for the proposed free "with paid membership" online database. After all who will buy Tech Guide CDs if the info is free online.    Also if the last 10 years of the Communique are on pdf why are they not currently available for download? They exist, but what conditions will have to met to make them available? Just my 2 pennies worthGary Moore
The Internet, a magnificent new technology combining the credibility of anonymous hearsay with the excitement of typing. –Jon Stewart