<VV> Sedans, Coupes and Hardtops

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 10:31:18 EST 2009

I wasn't going to start this thread again, but since Hank brought it up......

Hank is RIGHT. All you need to do is look at the Chevrolet brochures from that period.

Right now I'm looking at the "There's 5 in 64" Chevrolet brochure. A SPORT SEDAN has NO POST, but a SEDAN has a post. They show both 2 & 4 door sedans, all with posts.

The 1965 Corvair brochure shows Sport Coupes, Sport Sedans. On page 2, "And, above all, bold hardtop styling for coupe and sedan models. The sophisticated design has an international flavor and takes it's cue from a trim pillarless roof line."

That's what GM / Chevrolet calls them, so case closed as far as I am concerned. Just like Sting Ray or Stingray. Or is it a rose by ......you get the point.

Roy - Bayshore