<VV> Playing nice

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:26:00 EST 2009

Mark's right, convertibles are properly known as drop tops! Or am I on the
wrong side of the pond?

Sorry, can't seem to stay out of the foray, so I'm trying to insert some
levity.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom