<VV> A Sport "WHAT"

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 13:01:39 EST 2009

Smitty Says;  Roy, tell me it isn't so.  The great father GM violating all that is holy in engineering circles by using the "S" word in reference to Late Corvairs.  What is this world coming to.  Hey Mark.  Sport Sedan, Sport Sedan, Sport Sedan.  (I realize I used 4 extra words that contributed nothing to my Post).