<VV> Question about early Vairs - leaks

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 7 13:41:29 EST 2009

Yep, floor pans are a common replacement item - not just Corvairs, but
lots of old cars.  Corrosion protection on modern cars is much better.

Speaking of which - where are the common leak points for earlies?  The
'62 is getting water on the floor so I'd like to have an idea where to
start.  It looks like it's coming in under the dash, but there's no
major rot on this car so it has to be an area that normally has some
sort of seal or caulk.

--Bryan