<VV> nomenclature

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Mon Dec 7 16:15:19 EST 2009

So did the pre-55 Chevrolets.    My dad at one time owned a 52 coupe (small
back window).  In that era there was also the larger back window (regular 2
door sedan.)    Both had solid B pillars.  If you don't believe me, just
check the 1950-1954 Chevy listings on Ebaymotors sometime.

Yes, I know, someone's going to not like me mentioning Ebaymotors.   I look
up cars on it every once in a while just so I can have a good laugh.

Charles Fregeau