<VV> A housewife looks at... humor

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 17:54:28 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/7/2009 2:26:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
patiomatt at aol.com writes:

A  "girlyman" eh???  All those gas sipping cars are what caused the '73
"oil  embargo"   GGGGGG

And if you had been "fixed"  in  '73.....  you might have been smart enough
to get "CUT"  in '74...  like me!!  LOL!!

Matt Nall

No, our support of the Israeli State is what caused the notoriously
anti-Semitic Arabs to impose the embargo. (That's why I consider Jimmy Carter  and
Barak Obama to be anti-Semitic--their arse-kissing of the various Arab
States.)

If I had been "cut" in '74, I would have been divorced very shortly; when
the hard times came in '73, my wife started haunting the adoption
agencies--which da*ned near drove me nuts; when we were looking at cutting out  all
unnecessary expense in order to survive, feeding 3 on 1 salary- which  might
not last for long- instead of feeding 2 on 2 salaries struck me as  the
utmost in stupidity (I had been told be the MD's that my chances of  fathering a
child were about 1 in a million.)
As is turned out we beat the odds--and my wife told me loud and clear  that
any surgery would be grounds for divorce.  I loved her,  so------------

Scotty from Hollyweird

.