<VV> Playing nice

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:48:41 EST 2009

I really like my "ragtop", it's a joy to take out on a nice summer day and when I had my sedan I enjoyed it.  Never thought to call it a convertible or "sport sedan".  Makes no difference to me.  They're both Corvairs and I like them all, even the early models, which I don't have any at this time although there are still a few parts for them laying around.  Ken Clark