<VV> I've had enough insults

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 22:51:52 EST 2009

You know, I am a pretty tolerant man.  Comes with age, but I have finally had enough on this forum.

I have had both earlies and lates in my 40 plus years of Corvairs.  I love them all.  I choose currently to have a collection of earlies.

One of my earlies is a loaded Monza 4 door. I happen to love the car. Bill Hubbell loves Alice, his stunning 64 4 door. Now, once again, we are having our choice of cars belittled by more than one person on this forum. I don't call LM 2 doors and 4 doors "lesser" or say they are inferior to EM 4 doors. Why do we have to be continously inundated with insults about our EM 4 doors?  It is not just Mark. He has been joined by others now too.  So. I'll do the LM 4 door sport sedan/hardtop/but not sedan (superior to EM 4 door sedan)  owners a favor and use my delete key on this forum as me and my 62 Monza 4 door are obviously inferior.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the adults that post here.

BobJ

Frostbite Falls, MN

63 500 coupe (not a hardtop)

63 Spyder convert ( I hope this one is ok)

62 Monza 4 door SEDAN ( obviously inferior)