<VV> That '62 for sale in Hoboken, NJ (quasi-celebrity connection)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 23:18:07 EST 2009

After meeting with the owner of that '62 Monza coupe with the gasoline
heater that's for sale in Hoboken, the seller/owner told me that he was the
lead  singer and song writer for an '80s new wave band called The Bongos.  I
think I've heard of them.  Anyone out in VV-Land heard of them?  BTW,  he's a
former Corsa member and says there was an article in an '85 communique
entitled "Corvairs On The Hudson" about him and another band member who also
had  a Corvair.  My first ever communique is the December '85 issue so I don't
 have that one in my collection.  Here is the web address for his Wikipedia
 entry followed by the URL to his website.

~Bill Stanley

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Barone_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Barone)

_http://www.richardbarone.com/?ce183a40_