<VV> I've had enough insults

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 00:22:19 EST 2009

Bob,

I think there were far more 4 door defenders that the unsophisticated,
unwashed, uneducated.

Big 4 door fan, EM or LM,
Ned

PS Merry Christmas to you too!!!

In a message dated 12/7/2009 9:52:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bub049 at comcast.net writes:

You know, I am a pretty tolerant man.  Comes  with age, but I have finally
had enough on this forum.

I have  had both earlies and lates in my 40 plus years of Corvairs.  I love
them  all.  I choose currently to have a collection of earlies.

One of  my earlies is a loaded Monza 4 door. I happen to love the car. Bill
Hubbell  loves Alice, his stunning 64 4 door. Now, once again, we are
having our choice  of cars belittled by more than one person on this forum. I
don't call LM 2  doors and 4 doors "lesser" or say they are inferior to EM 4
doors. Why do we  have to be continously inundated with insults about our EM 4
doors?  It  is not just Mark. He has been joined by others now too.  So.
I'll  do the LM 4 door sport sedan/hardtop/but not sedan (superior to EM 4
door  sedan)  owners a favor and use my delete key on this forum as me and my
62 Monza 4 door are obviously inferior.

Merry Christmas and  Happy Holidays to the adults that post here.

BobJ

Frostbite Falls, MN

63 500 coupe (not a hardtop)

63  Spyder convert ( I hope this one is ok)

62 Monza 4 door SEDAN (  obviously inferior)

the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: