<VV> I've had enough insults

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 00:44:58 EST 2009

Ned... Admit it, it got quite juvenile there for a while.  Summer
withdrawal, just friends giving one another a jab, whatever.  Bob's from MN,
so he probably saw winter hit 3 or 4 weeks ago.  Here in IL, it is arriving
this week.

Hopefully BobJ realizes the 2dr - 4dr - sedan - coupe - LM - EM stuff is in
jest.  Well, for 99.99%.

Later, JR
one of each
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member