<VV> CORSA is broken

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Dec 9 10:31:13 EST 2009

Hi Ken,

An excellent perspective.  Back in the 80s, the guys who run Intel
were in the same sort of predicament.  What they did was ask:

"What would a new owner do?"

Then followed that direction - quite successfully.  Now, things are a
little different here, but that might be a way of looking at the
situation:

"What would a new club do?"

I think we already see some of those things happening, but that's one
way of looking at it.

BTW, it's raining here in Virginia, washing off the salt from the
weekend.  There's a chance we may get to take the '62 wagon on the
road in 2009 after all :-)

--Bryan