<VV> New Forum

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 16:21:32 EST 2009

I can offer one answer, Bob.  It offers "CATEGORIES" ... this makes it
easier to find and look at what one is interested in without having to
sift through other stuff.  For example, say I have no interest at all in
Ultravans, I can just ignore that category, whereas, if I am looking for
something specific about say, Yenkos, I can go to that category and find
what I want.

Having said this, however, Scott could add categories such as
"Electrics", "Fuel System", "Suspension", etc. etc. .. Check out the
F150 forum and you'll see what I mean:
http://www.f150online.com/forums/index.php

Jim Houston