<VV> New Forum

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 16:24:26 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

I've already been over to the new forum, and what I can see that it offers
already, is the topics broken out into
individual threads, so if you want to avoid certain discussions, you can
just concentrate on the ones you like.

Also, we can now post pictures in the threads, just like most other forums.
Pics of your car, or items that you'd
like to show someone else, or a car under restoration, with regular updates,
etc.

At last, a real forum! If we really want to attract a younger crowd to
Corvairs, this is the way to do it!

Mel