<VV> New Forum

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 17:41:22 EST 2009

And that's why I hate the other Corvair forum. You have to go chasing
discussions, rather than having them come to you. And if you want to think
of it, VV has "Catagories" too. They're called "Subject" lines. And there's
always the delete key. And anyone who whines about being tired of hitting
the delete key needs to go on a good 25 mile hike. LOL

-Mark