<VV> New Forum

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 17:48:02 EST 2009

All well and good, Mark -- IF people put a reasonable subject line...

VV subject line = "electrical problem"... hmm, what sort of electrical
problem, where is it, what year, etc.   So, open it and see if it is of
interest - nope (time wasted for nothing) or, ...

Forum - Section = Ignition - hmm, I'm having an ignition problem, let's
look and see if anything helpful has been posted, yep, there's the exact
problem I'm having - solution found quickly ....   see the difference??

Just my opinion, YMMV . .

Jim Houston