<VV> New Forum

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Dec 9 18:10:33 EST 2009

Sure, and it's worth pointing out there is one of each right now -
Corvair Center and Virtual Vairs.  Get rid of one without having that
functionality in the other and you have less, not more.

And BTW, I've looked at several forums (including the F-150 forum),
it's not as easy as that.  Plenty of scrolling through junk, plenty of
trying to figure out if I should search for "ignition" or "coil" or
"points" or all three.

BTW, it's not as whizzy, but there is a full VV archive.  I've seen
nicer examples, but reading VV on the archive works pretty well.

--Bryan