<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 18:39:54 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/9/2009 3:21:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Bottom  line is, there are those of us, like myself, who simply prefer the
printed  media, warts and all, and are willing to pay whatever it takes to
get that  high-quality publication in our hands. Phoey on printing it out
from one's  home computer. There isn't a home printer made that can come
close to  producing a document as good as (for example) the current CC we
get in the  mail. And I'd rather do without than go the home-printed route.
And I  refuse to do without.

Hey, I've got a printed library which would, after my death, be sold or
given away (Corvairs, fuel injection stuff, electronics, microcontrollers,
political writings, science fantasy, even my late wife's romances--which are,
as  a genre, surprisingly well-written.  I have no quarrel with those who
want  the printed word--but for permanent reference, not simply a monthly
report on  what's going on in 'Vairdom.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.