<VV> CORSA is broken

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 19:15:21 EST 2009

VCCA?  Does not allow modified vehicles to be awarded any trophies -- rally
points, judging. (points deducted if I recollect their rules correctly). I
read the VCCA president column which discussed that very topic.  a vcca
board item in April to allow modifieds or not (to participate in the rally
awards program )    btw,  thought I seen someone post that the magazine was
all color, it is not, only 25% of the pages are color. checked.  The
magazine does have good use of color and has more ads in it this month than
i've seen in quite some time.

Have discussed the concept of being a chapter of another org several times
in the past  but VCCA does not seem to be the best fit, unless we did our
own thing anyway.....hmmm....what did we gain? and what did we lose?

Oh,  i would't object to seeing the econorun go away either, at least not
occasionally,.  even though it is fun to do.  It is person-power intense
event but may be less dangerous then many road rally's who are struggling to
find landmarks.

tim mahler
listening