<VV> CORSA is broken

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:55:59 EST 2009

  Here's a suggestion for you, per CORSA bylaws:

  Section 3: Commercial Endorsements

  The name Corvair Society of America Inc. or acronym CORSA, its chapters, or
  its members will not promote a commercial enterprise in a manner implying
  CORSA's sponsorship or endorsement. However, CORSA may form affiliations
  with commercial enterprises to increase member benefits, promote membership
  recruitment, or increase revenue with the express written permission of the
  CORSA Board of Directors.
  ----

  A commercial affiliation with PayPal, would allow many members and non-members
  to order products along with a whole host of other modern benefits all resulting
  in the welfares listed above :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani