<VV> Do you want access to a Dyno at the Performance Workshop

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Wed Dec 9 21:21:52 EST 2009

Here's the story. Guys have voiced an interest in having access to a
chassis dyno. We have located a facility in Indy that will rent their
dyno to us for a day, (8 hours) for $600.00. They said that we should be
able to get 8 to 10 cars done in that time period with three pulls each.

What we need to know is how many would be interested enough to pay
$75.00 for the dyno time. The registration won't cover this expense so
this would be plus registration for a total of $100.00.

I would like your thoughts on this please. If there is not sufficient
interest, then we will follow the 09 PW format.

thanks,
Tom Miller