<VV> New Forum and email notification

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Dec 9 23:59:47 EST 2009

Scott,
I have been on VV for almost two years now. Before that, I was on a similar
aircraft email chat group for over 5 years. I always use the digest version.
What I like is that I get ALL the posts in one email. I can cruise through
each one and study the ones that I am interested in and ignore the ones that
I am not. The cool thing is that I see and learn things that I might not "go
after" in a forum setting.

Is there a way that ALL submissions can be emailed in a digest form? That
way, I (we) can see all the posts. If I want info on something specifically,
I can then go to the forum and look in that category. This feature would
give the best of both worlds and satisfy both the email and forum people.

Thinking out loud (OK, in type)

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA