<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 22:26:52 EST 2009

I guess I don't see why people can't see the problem. If I am  correct
CORSA spends $125,000 a year on the Communique. It's their biggest  expense.
Raising dues every yr is a temporary fix for a permanent problem. I  would like
to see what the difference in expenses would be if it was sent e-mail  to
those who wanted it sent that way. I'm sure someone has the survey numbers to
 see what that would be. The money saved could go to promotion of CORSA. No
money  no promotion, at least they could control the expense column then
and balance  things. ANYONE?
Ron Thompson
Wisc