<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 00:30:59 EST 2009

Could CORSA provide an annual multi-issue bound publication of the
Communiqué for sale on the website? How many years back do they have
available to send to a printer? Since I have only been in CORSA for about 2
years, I would jump at the chance to purchase a few past "year books" of the
Communiqué. They could be nicely bound with the year printed on the spine.
I'd love to have a shelf on my bookcase filled with Communiqué "year books".

Another profit item for the CORSA store.

Dave Thompson