<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Thu Dec 10 09:39:21 EST 2009

There isn't a home printer made that can come
close to producing a document as good as (for example) the current CC we
get in the mail.

Then get a better printer!  Mine is more than capable of producing a
print-equivalent copy at minimal cost!

And I'd rather do without than go the home-printed route.
And I refuse to do without.

So no matter what CORSA does concerning the CC, they better figure on
keeping the printing press warmed up. 'Cause I'm a die-hard paper copy
reader..... Everybody, bite the bullet....

-Happy for you.....but the reality is that no one is obligated to cater to
your rather odd fetish, particularly when the costs are considered!

"Print is dead!"  Dr. Egon Spengler

John