<VV> Communique, Print vs. Electronic or Both Suggestion

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Thu Dec 10 10:19:58 EST 2009

"Print is dead!"  Dr. Egon Spengler

KNW - A really convincing argument from a fictional character.  :)

Yes....it IS pretty convincing regardless of the attribution (Harold Ramus,
the actor playing "Egon" actually wrote it too, so it isn't all that
"fictional"!) !  Most companies Annual Reports are now on-line rather than
print.  Our firm has reduced print media to a functional minimum, and we're
working on eliminating what remains (which is generally confined to legal
requirements).

I get Auto-Week on-line rather than snail-mail/print because it's BETTER and
more timely (I used to have to go to my mail-carriers house to get my copy
of AutoWeek AFTER he finished with it....yeah, I know he wasn't supposed to
do that, but reality often bites!).  A fetish I said it was....a fetish it
remains, and a costly one at that!