<VV> Monza GT and original Ford Mustang-Changing plugs

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Dec 10 08:07:41 EST 2009

Speaking of changing plugs, I once had a "Ghostbusters" ambulance, a 1959
Caddy Flxible with 440 (?) CI extended length, height and slightly wider
(?) - it was the "long" one.

Problem tuning it up was getting to those two back plugs.

I figure it's worth paying a mechanic to do the tune-up, just for him to get
at those two tough ones,
so I agree to pay $100, just because I don't want to wrestle with them !

So, I pick up the car and notice he only charged me for six (that 6, not 8)
plugs, and I point that out to him.

He just says, "Oh, right, those back ones are too hard to reach so I didn't
change them"

That sure made it worth $100 to turn a few wrenches, huh ?!?!?

Charlie