<VV> A list of what is wrong WAS CORSA is broken

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Thu Dec 10 19:46:06 EST 2009

Matt:

I probably delete 50 or more posts from you each month.  Don't take that
personally since I delete without reading 90% of vv posts.

But all of the posts from you that I've read lately are about suggesting
people not discuss things on a discussion board. Pardon me if I ignore your
"contribution".

BTW, your wisecrack only reinforces my belief that there are a number of
people with personal grievances who cannot speak to specific common
complaints.  That suggests to me that there are few solvable common issues.

If you can't stand up and tell anyone what SPECIFICALLY you find fault with,
perhaps you should be the one to take your issues private.

So what is it?  Are you too lazy to state the problems you see?  Or just
stirring the pot for entertainment?  I'm really curious.

Ken