<VV> A list of what is wrong WAS CORSA is broken

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 19:56:40 EST 2009

So what is it?  Are you too lazy to state the problems you see?  Or juststirring the pot for entertainment?  I'm really curious.Ken

  A Deleterbater!  unAmerican activity!! LOL!

I'm in favor of $100 dues now....  the only FIX  I can see...  if too many quit.. raise it some more!

I've been reading this topic for 10 years...  we're going down... I'm dying eventually.. the world will end some day..

  It a FACT of Life... why fight it...   Let's all have fun as long as we can!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm