<VV> HERE'S HOW TO FIX CORSA

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 10 20:17:04 EST 2009

Really?  Nothing you say?  You're aware that most, if not all, of the
significant VV contributors are CORSA members?

I just brought this up at our club meeting:

"If you come to a meeting and someone works on your car, that's a
CORSA benefit.  If you buy a part from a CORSA member, that's a CORSA
benefit.  If you ask me a question, if you go to a show, or sell a
part here, it's a CORSA benefit.  Now, if that's not worth what the
dues cost, fair enough.  But you're getting a benefit from CORSA
whether you like it or not."

That's my position.

--Bryan