<VV> HERE'S HOW TO FIX CORSA

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 18:33:23 EST 2009

I think that as things are CORSA dues are more of a donation than a payment
for services.  Anything we can do to give members more for their money would
be a very good thing.

The only thing I have EVER gotten from CORSA in return for my paid dues is
the Corvair Basics book and the Communique' and though I enjoy it I feel
that I could obtain most of what the communique provides me for free
online...

I'm sure there are MANY others like me who wouldn't get any other benefits
from CORSA membership.  I pay my dues only because I want to contribute to
supporting the good things they do... things that don't directly benefit me,
or would benefit me even if I wasn't a member....  basically a charity for
what I consider a good cause.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 under construction

<<CORSA is far from being an essential service that people are unable to
live
<<without, for which such a pricing philosophy might be justified.

<<CORSA needs to provide good value for service, rather than considering
<<itself to be the equivalent of a monopoly phone company from the sixties.