<VV> HERE'S HOW TO FIX CORSA

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Thu Dec 10 18:24:35 EST 2009

Brent,

What do you think of my comments?

Well, since you asked:

Your comments below would lead to the conclusion that CORSA fees have
increased at the rate of inflation ($38.40) and then some ($45.00 minus
$38.40) to cover the cost of additional benefits and services, making a
membership in CORSA an attractive value proposition to its current
membership base of some 4,000 people

Meanwhile, my comment about the ³price elasticity of demand² was in
reference to the concept of indiscriminately increasing fees as the
salve-all solution to CORSA¹a funding woes and my comment was intended as a
cautionary observation.