<VV> Corvair Wiring - Fuse Block Repair

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Dec 10 23:05:23 EST 2009

   Does anyone know of a company that sells Automotive Electrical parts such as the fuse holders that are inserted in the fuse block of the late model Corvair ?

 These fuse holders are rusting and I could replace them if I could buy the new parts, the block itself is good. Has anyone done this ?

  Only six wires hard connect at four different points and four wires plug in.  Most of the wiring harness just passes    through the block without connecting to anything, really very simple.

   Looks like the `67 thru `69 fuse block is much improved over the `65 & `66.   Mine is a `66 and I would like to keep the stock block if I can replace the fuse holders.

Thanks   John