<VV> my fiance' and the 65' Corsa project/parts car aka women and cars

Connie connierose at q.com
Fri Dec 11 20:18:50 EST 2009

 I think it takes an enlightened man to "allow" his "woman" to share in his
 cars.  Women see alternatives men don't and vice versa.  My father got me
 started chasing a 5/16 when I was about 6.  My husband now rolls his eyes
 when I say "I think this will work better......."  But, he loves watching
me
 exercise my vair.   More so if I shift in his favorite shoes.   Vintage
 photo working on  my first Corsa Vert attached.

 Connie
 Iowa
 65 Corsa Vert #2